5 Reasons To Book: The Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
We're preparing for our Annual Spring Pricing Conference and Workshops event and this year, we're heading BACK to Chicago! If you've never visited the great city of Chicago, you must add it to the travel list! Endless attractions, breathtaking architecture, city events, delicious restaurants and of course...shopping (just try not to spend on the Magnificent Mile). The #PPSCHI18 event will be held at the luxurious Loews O'Hare Chicago, and we're excited to return to the host hotel.
Here are five (5) great reasons to book a room for your team:
5) World-Class Shopping - Two blocks from the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel are over 130 designer outlets, including staples like Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue. Also, The Fashion Outlets of Chicagois also home to world-class brands like Gucci, Prada, Tory Burch, Michael Kors and Burberry.
4) Exclusive Dining @ The Rural Society - Warm hospitality, and welcoming decor transport guests from the modern lines of the hotel to the sweeping cattle ranches and grill-fired kitchens of Argentina. Rural Society is a contemporary Argentine steakhouse with nationally renowned master of Latin cuisine Chef Jose Garces. Inspired by his travels to South America, Rural Society is at once rustic and luxurious, bringing the energy and sophistication of Buenos Aires to Chicago.
3) Newly Redesigned Spaces - The Art Gallery has been redesigned and remodeled for a one-of-a-kind guest experience! View famed artwork from celebrated artists around the globe classic framed pieces, hanging sculptures, a green rooftop covered in soil and wheatgrass, and even wind-powered electricity.
2) Rosemont Entertainment District -Minutes away from the hotel is the famed entertainment and attraction hub the MB Financial Park at Rosemont. A 200,000 square-foot entertainment and dining complex that opened 2012 is home to 12 venues offering upscale international cuisine, live music, comedy, state-of-the-art film, bowling and more. This new entertainment district is a one-stop suburban destination for big city dining, entertainment, nightlife, and family fun.
1) Convenience - We're just minutes from the Chicago O'Hare airport, complete with a 24-hour shuttle to transport guests. Only a mile away is the large intersection connecting to all the major highways. Oh, and all of the Pricing Workshops, Tracks, and Conference Breakout sessions are going to be held right in the hotel, convenient throughout the week.Take advantage of all Chicago has to offer - by booking the best rooms during #PPSCHI18!
At the Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, guests have the best of both worlds.Don’t choose between downtown energy and the convenience of being five minutes (2.6 miles) from the Chicago O'hare International Airport. If your group is looking to extend the stay and explore more of the city, there's a special Group rate available 3 days before and/or after the conference.
Whether you’re looking for the convenience of Rosemont’s great entertainment, dining and shopping – or the iconic attractions of downtown Chicago, it’s all easily accessible from Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel. Reserve your room: https://www.loewshotels.com/chicago-ohare/pps-spring-conference-2018Remember the Pricing Workshops and Conference event in Chicago 2016: View photos on our Facebook page!
Follow #PPSCHI18 across social media for Conference updates!
We'll see you in Chicago!