11 Reasons To Visit Miami
This Spring we're heading to Miami, Florida for the 28th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference event. It's going to be an incredible time -- learning, networking and growing businesses in the city of Miami! We found 11 convincing reasons to visit this sunny city, not that Miami needed much help. Read below and book your ticket today! Originally posted at CVent.com:
11. The NEW Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC)A $500-million state-of-the-art transformation brings 500,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, a 60,000 sq. ft. ballroom, just 12 miles from the airport and walking distance to dining, shopping and cultural events. Learn more about the Miami Beach Convention Center transformation.
10. Accommodations Rest your head or catch up on email at the New Miami Beach Convention Center Headquarter Hotel, an Art Deco hotel, cozy boutique property or luxury resort. Choose ocean views or city sunsets. Accommodations in Greater Miami come in every shape and size. Service with a smile is the common denominator.
9. World-Class Airport Miami International Airport (MIA) has more than 100 airlines and offers 150 inbound direct flights daily, along with onsite car rental and rail connection to Downtown Miami. MIA has more flights to Latin America and the Caribbean than any other U.S. airport — and it’s just 20 minutes away from the Miami Beach Convention Center and most hotels. 8. Great Weather Miami’s annual average temperature is 74◦F (23◦C). Year round, you can hit the beach. Or dine at an outdoor café. Or go for a sunset sail. Or snorkel in Miami Beach. Enough said. See current conditions and average monthly temperatures.
7. Cutting Edge Technology With top quality medical care, technology, and access to medical experts and cutting-edge research programs, Miami is the ideal choice for any medical meeting needs. Academic medical excellence meets innovation at Mount Sinai Medical Center on Miami Beach. Live procedures will be viewable via a closed-circuit hospital link at the new Miami Beach Convention Center.
6. Stellar Service GMCVB’s Convention Services Team provides complimentary Site Selection Assistance, Business Services Referrals (caterers, decorators, housing reservation services, speakers, staffing services and transportation) and Destination Materials (maps, pocket guides, digital images and promotional video).
5. Where the World Meets Increase your attendance by hosting your Meeting in Miami – the gateway to Latin America. Miami is fast becoming a technology hub for tech startups, finance, banking and established companies who are attracted by its international flavor and easy access to Europe, South and Central America and the Caribbean.
4. Arts & Culture The Art Deco Historic District, The New World Symphony, Art Basel, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science, Wolfsonian-FIU and Jewish Museum of Florida are but a small sampling of Miami’s rich arts and cultural offerings. Catch a show at Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts or a sporting event at AmericanAirlines Arena.
3. Shopping Miami Beach boasts lively Lincoln Road, hip boutiques along Washington and Collins avenues and charming shops along Española Way. Minutes away from the beach, Miami Design District is one of the city’s newest retail hot spots. From South Beach to the suburbs, Miami is a shopper’s paradise.
2. Sports Cheer for the Miami HEAT, Miami Dolphins and Miami Marlins while you’re in town. Golf, tennis and water sports (jet ski, kayak, standup paddle boarding) are everywhere, and major sporting events like the Miami Marathon, Miami Open and World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship Doral take place year round. Grab a quick round at the beautifully manicured Miami Beach Golf Course. There is no shortage of sporting activities and events in Miami.
1. #PPSMIA & #PPSLAS Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference Events! Registration is open for the 28th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference event in Miami, Florida! Of course the event of the season is the number one attraction in the city! For more details, visit: Pricingsociety.com/Conferences.